Chachapoyas and its Natural Paradise IIDesde: $ 0.0003 Días/ 02 NochesBook Package
Day 1: Karajía Sarcophagi and Quiocta Caverns:
Reception at the ground terminal and transfer to the selected hotel. After the welcome breakfast, transfer in our vehicle to the province of Luya -Lámud. We will visit the towns of Cohechan and Cruz Pata, from this point we will walk for 20 minutes to the funerary site of Karajía. These sarcophagi belong to the pre-Inca culture of the Chachapoya. This form of burial is considered unique in the world. Upon returning, lunch in the city of Luya, then visit another tourist attraction of natural character that is located in the district of Lamud, Luya province, amidst the typical vegetation and at a distance of 20 minutes, the impressive calcareous needles of different shapes and sizes, known as stalactites and stalagmites. Return to the city of Chachapoyas.
Day 2: Fortified citadel of Kuélap:
At the indicated time we will depart to the fortified citadel of Kuélap, after 45 minutes we will arrive at the archaeological zone of Macro, observation and explanation of the housing built on the slope of a hill. Then we will arrive at the town of Nuevo Tingo to embark in the concessionaire of Telecabinas Kuélap (Cable car), by average of 25 minutes, and then arrive at the parking lot of Malcapampa, where we will start the uphill walk for about 20 minutes arriving at the main entrance of Kuélap. Finally, we will visit different places such as: ceremonial precincts, the main temple, circular rooms, etc. The route lasts approx. 3 hours, then return to Nuevo Tingo where we will have lunch. Return to Chachapoyas.
Day 3: Gocta Waterfall:
After breakfast we will start our trip to the town of Cocachimba where we will start the trek that will last approx. 3 hours, then reach the foothills of the Waterfall. The path takes us through narrow trails and trail routes with great diversity of flora and fauna. This region offers a beautiful combination of geography and history that makes it a magical place. Time to take pictures and bathe. Lunch. Hike back to Cocachimba. Return to Chachapoyas. Transfer to the bus station.
- Transfer to the bus / hotel / bus station in Chachapoyas.
- 02 nights accommodation in Chachapoyas.
- 02 continental breakfasts at the Hotel.
- Full day excursion to the fortified citadel of Kuélap with lunch included.
- Full day excursion to the Gocta waterfall with box lunch included.
- Cable Car Ticket.
- Guide, personalized assistance and tickets.
- Visits in SHARED Service.
Does not include:
- Bus and / or Airline tickets. (National and / or International).
- Airport Tariffs.
- Baggage insurance.
- Medical insurance and / or accidents.
- Food not indicated in the program.
- Alcoholic drinks.
* Non-refundable payment.
* Price expressed in American Dollars.
* Valid from June 1 to December 31, 2018.
* Applies for the whole year.